Brake Disc Rotors

Danaher Brand of high quality brake disc rotors & drums measure up to the quality standard of SAE J431-G3000, manufacture is operated under strict quality control system of ISO9002 &QS9000 & VDA6.1, 100% inspection for material and structure and dimension and dynamic balance and trace.

Mechanical property:

          Tensile strength: §b≥201Mpa.

          Hardness: HB187 – 241

Statement of graphite:

         90% of the graphite is Lamella, the remainder are no more than 10%.

          The lamella graphite mostly is type “A”

Length of graphite:

          According to ASTM A247 4grade – 5grade

Pearlite:   More than 90%